Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Synergy Festival October 2010



Like many people, I have a set pattern when attending music festivals.  On the Friday night, once the tent is pitched and I've cracked open my first cold one - I am at peace with the world as I ease into the beautiful weekend that is a music festival.  After getting to bed at around 04h00, I generally wake up the next day with a slight hangover, but pat myself on the back for showing good form.


This form however, is never held on the Saturday.  The early wake up, as a result of one's tent being replaced by a sauna overnight, is where the proverbial shit hits the fan.  After the first beer with a questionable breakfast, it can only be downhill from there.  As you will see below, almost all of the pics I took are from Friday night...he he!









Nevertheless, the hours that I can recall while actually awake...were mind blowingly awesome (yes, I just made up the "blowingly").

Iron Leyden out!

No comments:

Post a Comment